Full-time / Malta
EnergyCasino is one of the fastest-growing gaming businesses in the world. With innovative casino entertainment experiences and first-class customer service, we always aim to give our players the best gambling experience in the industry. We believe it’s possible to provide world-class service while enjoying a fun, multicultural working environment where everybody’s opinion matters.
We are now looking for an Affiliate Manager who will be reporting to Head of Affiliates and who will be managing new projects and nurturing existing affiliates to deliver incremental revenue month on month.
- Identifying local or national opportunities to grow market share.
- Implementing specific initiatives driving acquisition, retention and gaming revenue.
- Monitoring and analyzing affiliate performance to measure affiliate effectiveness and work with Key Affiliate Managers and Head of Acquisition to develop reports and forecasts.
- Identifying and cultivating low performing accounts and develop incentive programs in order to achieve substantial growth.
- Collaborating with the internal creative teams to continuously improve campaigns through the affiliate network.
- Building strong commercial relationships with 3rd parties at local level, including agencies, affiliates, media outlets (PR and advertising) and mobile advertiser’s payment processors.
- Proposing business development initiatives.
- Negotiating deals, promotions and incentives with affiliates.
- Identifying key affiliates and working closely with them to build relationships, generate further exposure and increase revenue.
- Providing day-to-day support to the affiliate partners.
- Monitoring and reporting on competitors’ activity.
- Understanding of the online gaming industry with 2 years of relevant experience, with an emphasis on PR, online media, online marketing and affiliates in the local market.
- Previous experience in preparing business proposals.
- Highly organized, creative, and a reliable team player.
- Dynamic personality, motivated, flexible and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- The ability to present ideas and recommendations for business.
- Negotiation skills.
What we offer:
- Funding for training and self-development.
- One month of remote work from abroad per year.
- Fruit, snacks and Monday breakfasts.
- Company taxi for late shifts.
- Private Hospital and Clinic Health Insurance.
- Relocation aid.
- Gym/Travel Allowances.