BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Full-time / Malta
EnergyCasino is currently looking for a Business Development Manager who will be focused on developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans with the purpose of building international brand awareness for our company as well as promoting each of our products in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic and an insatiable appetite for growth.
- Managing daily administrative tasks to ensure the marketing campaigns runs smoothly. Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing/communications/public relations function.
- Developing and implementing and executing marketing strategy, plans and campaigns for the company and each of our products (slot games, slot machines, betting terminals, casino and betting platform) according to the board direction.
- Identifying marketing opportunities and analysing marketing programs in the gambling industry by pointing consumer requirements and competitor's strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget, proposing annual budgeting for media campaigns and social media management.
- Creating strategy for social media communication as well as creating marketing materials for both online and offline media.
- Negotiating advertising space for online and offline media.
- Building international brand awareness.
- Communicating and collaborating with internal teams to create and manage websites, landing pages, user platform and optimize user experience.
- Analysing market trends and recommending changes and solutions.
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies.
- Being responsible for compiling comprehensive reports based on their findings and presenting the information to upper management.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business management or communications.
- 4+ years of professional experience in internal marketing department or marketing agency.
- Proven experience in having input into marketing strategy/planning, followed with the hands-on implementation.
- Proven experience in digital marketing (including social media management).
- Superior project management skills. Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Experience in creating marketing campaigns, strategies, marketing plans and events.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and copywriting skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in the iGaming industry is an advantage.
- International work experience - highly preferred.
- Great understanding of player engagement and a gaming mindset.
- Great people skills and ability to manage many varied stakeholder groups.
- Good team player, while being able to work on your own initiative.
- Good attention to detail, highly organized with a creative customer-focused outlook.
- Advanced communication skills.
What we offer:
- Benefits such as private health insurance, sports and wellness allowance.
- International and youthful working environment.
- Chance to be part of a growing team and a dynamic business.