BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROJECT COORDINATOR - EMERGING MARKETS
Full-time / Malta
EnergyCasino is one of the fastest-growing gaming businesses in the world. With innovative casino entertainment experiences and first-class customer service, we always aim to give our players the best gambling experience in the industry. We believe it’s possible to provide world-class service while enjoying a fun, multicultural working environment where everybody’s opinion matters.
Now we are looking for a Business Development Project Coordinator – emerging markets who will be focused on development, implementation and execution of an overall integration strategy, individual project plans, general business analysis, regulatory support and other project management responsibilities related to the operations.
- Developing the overall project management plan and the tools required for implementation and execution.
- Implementing strategies to optimize project opportunities and meet business development goals.
- Identifying marketing opportunities and analysing marketing programs in the gambling industry by pointing consumer requirements and competitor's strengths and weaknesses.
- Determining the project pursuit strategy and implementing it through collaboration across internal cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategy, campaigns, and events to drive customer engagement
- Participating in strategic account planning to fuel market growth and develop specific prospecting strategies based on the needs of the territory.
- Identifying and evaluating new project opportunities across a wide variety of departments.
- Crystalizing key insight from projects and communicating in an efficient and effective manner to a variety of internal audiences across departments.
- Expanding our presence in existing markets and leading and managing growth initiatives.
- Ensuring all projects align with our company vision, values, and objectives.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Partnering with Acquisition team to identify and target strategic new prospects that were not identified by marketing that would accelerate territory growth.
- Proven experience in Project Management, Business Development or a similar role in the iGaming industry.
- Good understanding of emerging areas of sports and casino business.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- General understanding of the current trends in the business industry and competitive landscape.
- International work experience - highly preferred.
What we offer:
- Funding for training and self-development.
- One month of remote work from abroad per year.
- Fruit, snacks and Monday breakfasts.
- Company taxi for late shifts.
- Private Hospital and Clinic Health Insurance.
- Relocation aid.
- Gym/Travel Allowances.