Full-time / Malta
EnergyCasino is currently looking for a Casino Coordinator to join our growing team. If you are ambitious and driven, we would like to meet you!
- Following campaigns from beginning to end and tracking their progress to ensure all of them are fully integrated;
- Liaising closely with campaign coordinators and respective departments of Business Intelligence, Content and Translations, CRM, Design, Marketing, Payments, Social Media, VIP and Loyalty to achieve the desired level of quality and atmosphere around the campaigns;
- Monitoring campaign performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, and optimizing campaigns by test and learn approach constantly;
- Use of internal and external tools and back offices to set up tournaments, lotteries, bonus programs, free spins programs and credit rewards to eligible customers – this may require working outside office hours and/or at weekends;
- Working closely with the Head and respective Account Managers of VIP and Loyalty Department to ensure the most valuable customers are receiving outstanding communication, offers and treatment;
- Regular testing casino product functionalities to suggest improvements and report any concerns to the line-manager;
- Checking and ensuring on a daily basis that all casino and game products are active and available for customers and their functionalities work as expected;
- Managing onsite casino games positioning;
- Assisting other departments and teams and following up regarding any casino queries or issues that may arise, including being a point of contact for second-line escalations from Customer Support
- Monitoring industry trends and providing competitor analysis where relevant, especially with regard to mobile technologies, product portfolio, games positioning, promotions, as well as new product features and promotion tools;
- Building and maintaining good relationship between all brands and its external partners by managing day-to-day operations and requests in a swift and efficient manner;
- Working closely with UX designers and developers to optimize casino lobby and other key casino related elements of the websites – this will require testing new features and functionalities of casino platform;
- At least 1 year experience in an iGaming role.
- Excellent knowledge of online casino customers is essential.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem solving.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and quickly to produce high quality work requiring minimal oversight or correction.
- Fluency (both spoken and written) in English. Additional languages would be considered an asset.
- Ability to multi-task and to work in an efficient way.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What we offer:
- A relaxed working environment.
- An awesome team of fun, creative and highly competent people from all over the world!
- Gym membership and other perks.