CONTENT AND TRANSLATIONS EDITOR
Full-time / Malta
EnergyCasino is one of the fastest-growing gaming businesses in the world. With innovative casino entertainment experiences and first-class customer service, we always aim to give our players the best gambling experience in the industry. We believe it’s possible to provide world-class service while enjoying a fun, multicultural working environment where everybody’s opinion matters.
Now we are looking for a Content and Translations Editor who will work on developing and implementing content in line with the company’s Marketing Strategy, working with wider members of the team to ensure all work is carried out in excellence and in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for daily basis content duties, such as implementing Casino, Live Casino and Sportsbook promotions, tournaments, game descriptions, images, and all the new or amended site content.
- Collecting, organizing, editing and producing written web content with coordination of the content upload process using various dedicated programs.
- Translations of English texts in the mother language.
- Assisting in Casino and Sportsbook related translations with the copywriters, translation agencies, freelancers and in house translators and be responsible that all content is of high quality and delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that the content is SEO friendly, accurate, consistent and up to date across multiple brands.
- Assisting with bigger projects such as implementing new functionalities and tools.
- Ad hoc additional projects or training as required by manager.
- Act in the best interests of the Company at all times and shall follow instructions from the Company’s management for any matters connected to the carrying out of employee duties.
- Fluency (both spoken and written) in English. Additional languages would be considered an asset.
- Impeccable language skills, including spelling and vocabulary knowledge.
- Previous experience of providing high-quality professional translation and interpretation services is an asset.
- Capacity to take ownership of a range of translation tasks, demonstrating initiative and ability to manage work with agility under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and quickly to produce high quality work requiring minimal oversight or correction.
- Strong attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and to work in an efficient way.
- Problem solving attitude.
- Previous experience in the iGaming industry is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Funding for training and self-development.
- One month of remote work from abroad per year.
- Fruit, snacks and Monday breakfasts.
- Company taxi for late shifts.
- Private Hospital and Clinic Health Insurance.
- Relocation aid.
- Gym/Travel Allowances.