COUNTRY MANAGER - UK & IRELAND
Full-time / Malta
EnergyCasino is one of the fastest-growing gaming businesses in the world. With innovative casino entertainment experiences and first-class customer service, we always aim to give our players the best gambling experience in the industry. We believe it’s possible to provide world-class service while enjoying a fun, multicultural working environment where everybody’s opinion matters.
The Country Manager - UK & Ireland will be responsible for delivering a world class territory experience to our UK and Ireland based players. The primary focus of the Country Manager will be to represent and grow the company’s presence in that region by cultivating and nurturing our player base. You will be working closely with central functions such as CRM -function, Affiliate, VIP, CRM, Retention, Content, Casino and Sportsbook team. The country manager will be working closely with the Head of Acquisition and the CCO while having a lot of freedom to act within set targets and budget.
- Planning, organizing, and implementing regional activities while ensuring that all aspects of the country operations run smoothly.
- Managing the P&L of the products including all budgets and costs.
- Responsible for customer acquisition, conversion and retention with a focus on revenue generation.
- Ensuring that the business’s in-country affiliate adheres to all country regulations and cultural guidelines.
- Working with the CRM and brand teams to ensure all the campaigns are in sync with market expectations to drive maximum performance.
- Creating marketing concepts and executing effective marketing campaigns to enhance the customer experience, maximize activity, to generate a return on investment, and increase the customer lifetime value.
- Working with the Marketing/Affiliate team to ensure relevant and quality content is delivered to partners/affiliates and maximize the channel’s potential.
- Providing effective consumer support by direct interaction with our player base via a wide range of communication methods.
- Other additional duties as required.
- Native level proficiency in written and verbal English Language.
- 2 years of experience in Affiliation, CRM or a similar role.
- Experience in web analytics, marketing, and business development.
- Experience in community and social media is an asset.
- Deep customer understanding and passionate customer advocacy.
- Good understanding of the British & Irish market.
- Ability to operate as an effective individual contributor as well as a collaborative team member.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to achieve outstanding results.
- Self-starter with very strong work-ethic and commitment to exceptional results.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills to a wide range of audiences.
What we offer:
- Very attractive remuneration.
- Benefits such as health insurance and child sick leave.
- International work environment.
- Opportunity to travel and attend international gaming exhibitions & events.