CRM COORDINATOR (VIP)
Full-time / Malta
EnergyCasino is one of the fastest-growing gaming businesses in the world. With innovative casino entertainment experiences and first-class customer service, we always aim to give our players the best gambling experience in the industry. We believe it’s possible to provide world-class service while enjoying a fun, multicultural working environment where everybody’s opinion matters.
Now, we are looking for a Campaign Planner, who will be taking care of all targeted CRM campaigns for High Value and VIP players across multiple brands. This includes conversion, cross-sell, retention and reactivation activities, with a strong focus on delivering LTV and improving the overall Customer Experience.
- Supervising all strategical and operational aspects of VIP Campaigns across multiple brands and product verticals.
- Planning and creating bespoke marketing campaigns for VIP/High Value to ensure customer retention and increasing revenues of the existing customer base.
- Collaborating closely with the different operational teams (Content, Copywriting, Design, CRM, VIP, Product) to ensure promotions are briefed in time and executed smoothly.
- Campaign monitoring and weekly/monthly reporting on business KPIs for VIP and High Value customers across all brands.
- Closely collaborating with the CRM teams in the development of customer journeys for High Value/VIP customers across multiple brands, while making sure there is no overlapping with global promotions.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and conducting competitor analysis on a regular level.
- Segmenting and analysing the database to ensure that High Value and VIP customers are targeted with appropriate campaigns and promotions.
- Bonus cost forecasting and monitoring.
- Be fully competent doing executional CRM work and be willing to assist the team of executives in the setting up of bonus programmes/leaderboards or crediting, if required.
- Experience working either in an Operational role in Gaming (CRM Operations or Casino Operations or VIP Operations) or as a VIP Account Manager.
- Experience with CRM tools such as Optimove, Fast Track, Silverpop, Smartfocus, Neolane etc. would be an advantage.
- Excellent command of the English language. Any extra languages would be an advantage.
- Experience with CRM channels; email, Onsite Inbox, SMS.
- Interest in Sportsbook would be an advantage.
- Ability to work without direction, taking independent action and decisions where needed.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and multi-task.
- Team player with the ability to build good working relationships.
- Strong analytical skills (basic excel knowledge is essential).
- People person, approachable.
- Strong command of the English language.
What we offer:
- Funding for training and self-development.
- One month of remote work from abroad per year.
- Fruit, snacks and Monday breakfasts.
- Company taxi for late shifts.
- Private Hospital and Clinic Health Insurance.
- Relocation aid.
- Gym/Travel Allowances.