Full-time / Malta
EnergyCasino is one of the fastest-growing gaming businesses in the world. With innovative casino entertainment experiences and first-class customer service, we always aim to give our players the best gambling experience in the industry. We believe it’s possible to provide world-class service while enjoying a fun, multicultural working environment where everybody’s opinion matters.
We are now looking for a bright, creative and motivated individual to join our CRM team, who will be assisting the CRM Manager in the creation of innovative campaigns and execution of daily CRM operational tasks.
- Collaborating with the CRM Managers, Content and Customer Service to ensure smooth campaign execution and minimum campaign-related customer contacts.
- Setting up and test all send-outs (email, SMS, onsite inbox) around global and local promotions.
- Setting up casino tournaments and bonus offers and ensure they are launched on time and scheduled as requested.
- Managing prize payouts in regard to CRM promotions such as cash and bonuses.
- Being the first point of contact for campaign-related queries raised by the Customer Service Team.
- Improving email templates ensuring they are aligned with the company and product branding guidelines.
- Testing and giving feedback on any new back office development releases.
- Being the go-to expert for advice on CRM promotional tools and bonus functionalities.
- Identifying gaps in current tool capabilities and suggest/request improvements.
- Collaborating with the Design Team for any ad-hoc creative asset requirements, when needed.
- Monitoring send-out performance, advise on testing new offers and communication channels, to optimize performance.
- Creating Standard Operating Procedure documents when needed.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations and legislation.
- Executing any additional work that may be handed by Head of CRM directly.
- Minimum 1-year experience in Online Gaming, preferably in Customer Support, VIP, or Casino Operations.
- Strong command of the English language.
- A native level in Polish or German or Hungarian would be a big plus.
- Basic knowledge of excel.
- Team player with the ability to build good working relationships.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and multi-task.
- Experience with/Knowledge of CRM channels; email, SMS, web push.
- Basic knowledge of html.
What we offer:
- Funding for training and self-development.
- One month of remote work from abroad per year.
- Fruit, snacks and Monday breakfasts.
- Company taxi for late shifts.
- Private Hospital and Clinic Health Insurance.
- Relocation aid.
- Gym/Travel Allowances.