EnergyCasino is one of the fastest-growing gaming businesses in the world. With innovative casino entertainment experiences and first-class customer service, we always aim to give our players the best gambling experience in the industry. We believe it’s possible to provide world-class service while enjoying a fun, multicultural working environment where everybody’s opinion matters.
Now we are looking for a CRM Manager who will be working on all targeted and onsite CRM campaigns and life cycles for Casino players. This includes conversion, cross-sell, retention and reactivation activities, with a strong focus on delivering LTV and improving the overall Customer Experience.
- Managing the customers’ lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, with the aim of maximising customer lifetime value.
- Planning and creating local and global marketing campaigns as well as promotions on a monthly, quarterly level to ensure customer retention and increasing revenues of the existing customer base.
- Segmenting and analysing the database to ensure that the customers are targeted with appropriate campaigns and promotions.
- Analysing the impact of the current incentive strategies across specific segments, and determining the appropriate rewards structure.
- Working closely with various teams to ensure excellent execution of the CRM strategy.
- Maximising the profitability of campaigns and promotions through analysis, planning and execution.
- Setting up bonus promotions and tournaments if required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in an Operational role in Gaming (CRM Operations or Casino Operations or VIP Operations)
- Experience with CRM channels; email, Onsite Inbox, SMS
- Experience with bonus set up in different back offices (Netent, Play’n GO, Red Tiger etc.)
- Ability to work without direction, taking independent action and decisions where needed
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and multi-task.
- Team player with the ability to build good working relationships.
- Strong analytical skills (basic excel knowledge is essential)
- People person, approachable
- Strong command of the English language
- Experience with CRM tools such as Optimove, Fast Track, Silverpop, Smartfocus, Neolane etc. would be an advantage
- Any extra languages (German, Hungarian, Finnish, Norwegian) would be considered an asset.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
What we offer:
- Funding for training and self-development.
- One month of remote work from abroad per year.
- Fruit, snacks and Monday breakfasts.
- Company taxi for late shifts.
- Private Hospital and Clinic Health Insurance.
- Relocation aid.
- Gym/Travel Allowances.