Full-time / Malta
EnergyCasino is currently looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our team and make waves in the industry.
- Maintaining and improving current reporting structure.
- Creating new reports either ad hoc or on a regular basis.
- Updating existing reports as well as creating new ones according to business requirements.
- Supporting data analysis and reporting of promotions.
- Assisting with scheduling, forecasting and workforce management through data analysis.
- Data warehouse maintenance and administration.
- Power BI systems maintenance and administration.
- Executing any additional work that may be handed by Management reasonably within the overall function of the job.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or Economics.
- Experience in data models and reporting packages.
- Ability to analyse large datasets.
- Ability to write comprehensive reports.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An analystical mind and inclination for problem solving.
- Fluency (both spoken and written) in English. Additional languages would be considered an asset.
- Ability to work independently and quickly to produce high quality work requiring minimal oversight or correction.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and to work in an efficient way.
- Previous experience in the iGaming industry is an advantage.
What we offer:
We look for accountable and reliable candidates who are drivers of change within this industry, who look for a challenge and work well within a team environment.
As a company we in turn pride ourselves in offering more than just a 'job'. We offer a space for learning, career development and an environment whereby every person has a voice.
If this is what you are looking for, we look forward to receiving your CV!