DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Full-time / Malta
EnergyCasino is one of the fastest-growing gaming businesses in the world. With innovative casino entertainment experiences and first-class customer service, we always aim to give our players the best gambling experience in the industry. We believe it’s possible to provide world-class service while enjoying a fun, multicultural working environment where everybody’s opinion matters.
Now we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will be part of the central media team and shall be reporting directly to the CCO (Chief Commercial Officer), working in close relation to our Affiliate team to successfully develop and execute the online strategy. As a Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for leading the success of the programmatic campaigns by implementing, monitoring, and optimising digital advertising campaigns through such mediums as web, mobile, native, social media, and video.
- Planning, executing and evaluating digital campaigns through channels such as ad networks, DSPs and other programmatic channels including native, video and social,
- Combing technical knowledge with insight about digital media and data analysis to optimise complex campaigns to meet performance objectives,
- Working closely with the CCO (Chief Commercial Officer) and regional marketing teams to make sure that we execute our digital campaigns in the best way possible,
- Overseeing all calendar communication, ad copy, and creatively used within marketing across channels, working closely with Associate Managers and CCO to provide guidance and support.
- Managing the execution process to secure the best possible workflow, including creative material delivery processes, tests and supervising ad trafficking.
- Reporting performance and constantly developing to increase the performance of the campaigns,
- Gathering insights from data and foreseeing new opportunities and next steps from analysis, and presenting these in a meaningful way,
- Being an active participant in cross- functional meetings that may or may not be related to acquisition marketing,
- Being perceived as a leader and expert in digital marketing within internal teams and external partners,
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- A minimum of 3-4 years hands on digital marketing experience, managing large-scale, performance driven campaigns either agency or client side.
- Expertise in working with DSPs, ad exchanges, ad networks, ad servers and web analytics platforms.
- Some experience with SEO optimization or reporting is a plus.
- Fundamental knowledge of ad targeting methodologies and iterative test-and-learn optimization practices.
- Have the ability to leverage analytic insights to lift campaign performance and to forward and share the learning’s within the team/company.
- Native language ability in English, both written and spoken as well as excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Exceptional analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong familiarity with SQL, relational databases, Excel pivot-table and statistical techniques.
- Strong communicator and presenter.
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar reporting tool.
- Hands on experience with a paid search management platforms a plus.
What we offer:
- Funding for training and self-development.
- One month of remote work from abroad per year.
- Fruit, snacks and Monday breakfasts.
- Company taxi for late shifts.
- Private Hospital and Clinic Health Insurance.
- Relocation aid.
- Gym/Travel Allowances.