Full-time / Malta
EnergyCasino is one of the fastest-growing gaming businesses in the world. With innovative casino entertainment experiences and first-class customer service, we always aim to give our players the best gambling experience in the industry. We believe it’s possible to provide world-class service while enjoying a fun, multicultural working environment where everybody’s opinion matters.
Now we are looking for a Finance Officer who will be responsible for the daily accounting/bookkeeping function of the company and will be directly reporting to the Finance Lead of the Company/Group.
- Timely and accurate execution of month-end procedures and reconciliations.
- Assisting/preparing monthly management accounts.
- Preparing weekly payment runs/invoice payment schedule.
- Reconciliation of petty cash and bank accounts.
- Responsible for accurate reporting of invoices to payments (Includes communication with suppliers, banks and other parties).
- Responsible for calculation, preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Responsible for calculation, preparation and submission of gaming taxes.
- Handling and maintaining the inter-company statements (including loan).
- Maintaining the fixed asset register.
- Reconciliation with multiple payment service providers.
- Any other duties that may be required for the smooth running of the department.
- A fully qualified Accountant or in the final stages of achieving qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in accounting environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated.
- Meticulous, flexible with a can-do approach to work.
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft office (advanced level in Excel would be considered an asset).
- Previous experience and understanding of gaming industry (including taxes) would be an asset.
What we offer:
- Funding for training and self-development.
- One month of remote work from abroad per year.
- Fruit, snacks and Monday breakfasts.
- Company taxi for late shifts.
- Private Hospital and Clinic Health Insurance.
- Relocation aid.
- Gym/Travel Allowances.