FINNISH COUNTRY SPECIALIST
Full-time / Malta
EnergyCasino is currently looking for a Finnish Country Specialist who will be responsible for delivering a world class territory experience to our Finnish players. The primary focus of the country specialist will be to represent and grow the company’s presence in that region by cultivating and nurturing our player base. Crucially, you will be able to assist us with a wide variety of initiatives ranging from marketing initiatives such as user acquisition to providing effective customer support.
- Plan, organize, and implement regional activities.
- Ensure that all aspects of the country operations run smoothly.
- Ensure that the business’s in-country affiliate adheres to all country regulations and cultural guidelines.
- Develop plans for company growth and improvement of sales.
- Responsible for building the company’s brand in the country or region.
- Devise advertising and promotional plans and be involved in product positioning and global brand marketing development.
- Continually assess company progress, sales and marketing successes and compile reports to submit to superiors in corporate headquarters.
- Present reports regarding budgets, sales growth or declines, new business leads and regulatory compliance.
- Delivery of effective social media channel coverage and presence.
- Provide effective consumer support by direct interaction with our player base via a wide range of communication methods.
- Discover trends in customer behavior and effectively communicate this to internal stakeholders.
- Localization of regional specific communications.
- Other additional duties as required.
- Native level proficiency in written and verbal Finnish.
- 2 years of experience in Affiliation, CRM or a similar role.
- Experience in web analytics, marketing, and business development.
- Experience in community and social media is an asset.
- Deep customer understanding and passionate customer advocacy.
- Good understanding of the Finnish market.
- Ability to operate as an effective individual contributor as well as a collaborative team member.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to achieve outstanding results.
- Self-starter with very strong work-ethic and commitment to exceptional results.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills to a wide range of audiences.
What we offer:
- Very attractive remuneration.
- Benefits such as medical care, sports card and insurance.
- International and youthful working environment.
- Opportunity to travel and attend international gaming exhibitions & events.