FINNISH CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT
Full-time / Malta
EnergyCasino is one of the fastest-growing gaming businesses in the world. With innovative casino entertainment experiences and first-class customer service, we always aim to give our players the best gambling experience in the industry. We believe it’s possible to provide world-class service while enjoying a fun, multicultural working environment where everybody’s opinion matters.
We’re now looking for a Finnish Speaking Customer Service agent to join our growing Customer Support team. If you love helping people and are customer-centric, we want to meet you! As a Customer Service Representative you have to be able to put yourself in the customers' shoes and remain helpful, patient, positive and cheerful.
- Acting as an ambassador for the company as first point of contact.
- Creation and maintenance of standard responses to frequently asked questions and upcoming situations.
- Being up-to-date with promotions, competitions and special offers that we promote to our customers.
- Respond and interact effectively with customers via a different number of channels.
- Handle, resolve customer complaints and provide technical support to customers.
- Liaising with other departments across the business.
- Reporting of market activities and urgent matters such as downtime and multi-user problems to third parties and Management.
- Assisting the Risk & Fraud and Finance Departments with fraud checks and processes.
- Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of the company customer experience.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Full proficiency in English and Finnish.
- Previous customer service experience .
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate and work on own initiative.
- Proven interpersonal skills, positive attitude and ‘can do’ spirit.
- Accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Excellent team player.
What we offer:
- Funding for training and self-development.
- One month of remote work from abroad per year.
- Fruit, snacks and Monday breakfasts.
- Company taxi for late shifts.
- Private Hospital and Clinic Health Insurance.
- Relocation aid.
- Gym/Travel Allowances.