FRAUD AND PAYMENT ANALYST
Full-time / Malta
We are now looking to recruit a Fraud & Payment Analyst to join our dynamic international Team of one of the leading online iGaming Operators, located in sunny Malta!
- Review the financial activity of online customer accounts.
- Handle KYC process.
- Analyse and process withdrawal requests via different payment methods offered and follow established internal procedures.
- Accurately process customer bank deposits.
- Keep up to date with internal processes changes.
- Ability to work within a high paced and dynamic environment.
- Investigate payments issues.
- Focused on fast resolution of payment related queries when assisting customer service agents via email and chat.
- Maintains the quality of interactions with customers.
- Performs ad hoc tasks are required by the business to support new product launches and/or promotions
- Full proficiency in English and excellent communication skills in the language.
- Previous Igaming experience with a strong understanding of gaming background.
- Strong analytical and commercial capabilities.
- Ability to work within defined procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to diagnosis problems and assess alternative solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate and work on own initiative.
- Flexible to work shift-patterns.
- Accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
What we offer:
We look for accountable and reliable candidates who look for a challenge and work well within a team environment.
As a company we in turn pride ourselves in offering more than just a 'job'. We offer a space for learning, career development and an environment whereby every person has a voice.
If this is what you are looking for, we look forward to receiving your CV!