Here at EnergyCasino, our players are at the heart of everything we do! We consider it our mission to provide them with not only unique and innovative casino entertainment but the best gambling experience available in the industry. We believe our best ideas come from our fun, multicultural working environment where everybody’s opinion matters!
We’re now looking to add a Group Head of Marketing to our ranks who will be responsible for leading a team and reporting directly to the CCO (Chief Commercial Officer), working in close relations with other departments to implement successful strategies and add a new perspective to the company. As the Group Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for the company’s marketing vision by implementing, monitoring, and optimising marketing techniques and strategies across numerous platforms.
- Build and execute the company’s marketing strategy and budgets
- Crafting strategies for all business teams including Digital, Advertising, Communications, Creative, CRM, SEO and Paid Media (PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic), Affiliation and Outreach as well as all Chapters across the product to achieve common business and people goals
- Exploring the target markets of the brands and planning the brands' presence on the digital marketing channels
- Plan and lead the execution acquisition-driven digital marketing campaigns through the agreed digital marketing channels
- Plan and lead the set up and execution of PPC (pay-per-click) campaigns and CPC/CPM/SEM campaigns across all brands.
- Plan and lead the execution of all digital marketing using internal and external marketing databases, email campaigns, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets, prepare accurate reports on the marketing campaigns' overall performance
- Measure, optimise and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Managing the execution process to secure the best possible workflow, including creative material delivery processes, tests, and supervising the traffic generated through the paid channels.
- Overseeing all calendar communication, ad copy, and creatively used within marketing across channels, continuously monitor channel performance and budget pacing
- Instrument conversion points and optimising user funnels, test, activate, and scale new acquisition funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners, gathering insights from data and foreseeing new opportunities
- Day-to-Day managing, monitoring, and optimising non-prepaid, performance-based marketing partnerships.
- Working closely with the Chief Commercial Officer, Head of Acquisition, Country Managers, Affiliate Managers, SEO managers, Content Managers, Legal Department, Design Department, and CRM Managers to plan, execute and optimise complex campaigns and to meet the company objectives
- Collaborate with internal teams and brainstorm new acquisition and branding strategies
- Attend and/or participate at conventions, conferences, and trade-shows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis
- As a leader, your role is to instil purpose, enable autonomy, develop people, and cultivate inclusion at the product level. Hold regular meetings with account managers to review pipeline, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure team consistently performs above standard
- Other duties assigned related to the acquisition and/or branding-driven digital marketing campaigns
- 5+ years Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns, preferably within our industry
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing and social media marketing
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
What we offer:
- Funding for training and self-development.
- One month of remote work from abroad per year.
- Fruit, snacks and Monday breakfasts.
- Private Hospital and Clinic Health Insurance.
- Gym/Travel Allowances.