HEAD OF VIP MANAGEMENT
Full-time / Malta
EnergyCasino is currently looking for a Head of VIP Management who will be responsible for the development and implementation of the VIP strategy across the organization. As the Head of VIP Management, you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and strengthening a personalized support of the highest standard to our most valuable players. The Head of VIP will also be responsible for establishing and managing a strong team that is customer oriented and achieves contracted deliverables and exceeds expectations.
- Formulating and delivering the VIP strategy for the brand.
- Ensuring that KYC procedures within the VIP department adhere to MGA/UKGC compliance guidelines at all times.
- Working closely with other departments across the business to identify areas of improvement, suggest the changes, and measure the results.
- Full ownership of VIP budget and targets.
- Lead, manage, and develop the VIP team to drive excellence and monitor the overall performance of the team.
- You will be data-led in defining the VIP segmentation program and measuring VIP success across the brand.
- Retention and reactivation of all high segment players and acquisition of potential high segment players.
- Continuously supporting the team in maintaining relationships with VIP players and resolving any VIP escalations from the team in a timely manner.
- Developing and providing training programs for the new team members.
- Set team guidelines on bonuses, campaigns and promotions for VIP players according to company strategy.
- Responsible for bonus and campaign efficiency.
- Set strategy for the potential VIP development.
- Monitoring and reporting VIP players’ activities: wagering, revenue, win/loss and player generosity levels.
- Meeting and exceeding qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Experience as a VIP department manager.
- Prior hands-on experience in Casino operations.
- Highly motivated and target driven with proven track record of exceeding targets and generating revenue.
- Ability to translate commercial objectives into VIP goals and strategy.
- Exceptional analytical and reporting skills.
- Solid understanding of customer acquisition and retention, relationship building and strategic management.
- Great leadership and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work closely with other departments.
What we offer:
- Very attractive remuneration.
- Benefits such as private health insurance, sports and wellness allowance.
- International and youthful working environment.
- Chance to be part of a growing team and a dynamic business.