Our company is a leading online gaming company, providing the best product possible for our clients, and growing business to be in the strong position in the market that we are today. We passionately care about our customers as well as our employees who are supported all the way long, motivated and recognised for the hard work.
- Acting as an ambassador for the company as first point of contact.
- Creation and maintenance of standard responses to frequently asked questions and upcoming situations.
- Being up-to-date with promotions, competitions and special offers that we promote to our customers
- Respond and interact effectively with customers via a different number of channels
- Handle, resolve customer complaints and provide technical support to customers.
- Liaising with other departments across the business.
- Reporting of market activities and urgent matters such as downtime and multi-user problems to third parties and Management.
- Assisting the Risk & Fraud and Finance Departments with fraud checks and processes.
- Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of the company customer experience.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Be okay with working shifts over work days, weekends and public holidays
- Full proficiency in English and Hungarian.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate and work on own initiative.
- Proven interpersonal skills, positive attitude and ‘can do’ spirit.
- Accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Excellent team player.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and great rewards
- Career development
- Friendly and open environment
- Growth and expansion of the firm-it is a great time to join us.
Tell your friends about this position