INTERNATIONAL MARKET SPECIALIST
Full-time / Malta
EnergyCasino is currently looking for an International Market Specialist who will be responsible for delivering a world class territory experience to our players. The primary focus of the international market specialist will be to represent and grow the company’s presence by cultivating and nurturing our player base. Crucially, you will be able to assist us with a wide variety of initiatives ranging from marketing initiatives such as user acquisition to providing effective customer support.
- Plan, organize, and implement regional activities.
- Ensure that all marketing aspects of the countries’ operations run smoothly.
- Ensure that the business’s in-country affiliate adheres to all country regulations and cultural guidelines.
- Develop plans for company growth and improvement of reach and sales.
- Responsible for building the company’s brand in the specific countries or regions.
- Devise advertising and promotional plans and be involved in product positioning and global brand marketing development.
- Continually assess company progress, sales and marketing successes and compile reports to submit to superiors in corporate headquarters.
- Delivery of effective social media channel coverage and presence.
- Provide effective consumer support by direct interaction with our player base via a wide range of communication methods.
- Discover trends in customer behavior and effectively communicate this to internal stakeholders.
- Localization of regional specific communications.
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Identify powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Fill websites and other content with effective keywords.
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Ad hoc additional duties as required.
- Native level proficiency in written and verbal English Language.
- 2 years of experience in Marketing, Affiliation, CRM or a similar role.
- Experience in web analytics, marketing, and business development.
- Experience in community and social media is an asset.
- Deep customer understanding and passionate customer advocacy.
- Good understanding of the market.
- Ability to operate as an effective individual contributor as well as a collaborative team member.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to achieve outstanding results.
- Self-starter with very strong work-ethic and commitment to exceptional results.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills to a wide range of audiences.
- SEO knowledge is considered an asset.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Benefits such as Health Insurance and child sick leave, amongst others.
- International work environment.
- Opportunity to travel and attend international gaming exhibitions & events.