JUNIOR AFFILIATE MANAGER
Full-time / Malta
EnergyCasino is one of the fastest-growing gaming businesses in the world. With innovative casino entertainment experiences and first-class customer service, we always aim to give our players the best gambling experience in the industry. We believe it’s possible to provide world-class service while enjoying a fun, multicultural working environment where everybody’s opinion matters.
Now, we are looking for a Junior Affiliate Manager who will be driving the growth of a portfolio of affiliate sites and work closely with a Head of Acquisition.
- Monitoring and analyzing affiliate performance to measure affiliate effectiveness and work with Key Affiliate Managers and Head of Affiliates manager to develop reports and forecasts.
- Identifying and cultivating low performing accounts and develop incentive programs in order to achieve substantial growth.
- Collaborating with the internal creative teams to continuously improve campaigns through the affiliate network.
- Reactivating lapsed affiliates.
- Researching, recruiting and activating new affiliates.
- Negotiating deals, promotions and incentives with affiliates.
- Identifying key affiliates and working closely with them to build relationships, generate further exposure and increase revenue.
- Providing day-to-day support to the affiliate partners.
- Monitoring and reporting on competitors' activity.
- Previous experience in the iGaming industry is a must.
- Passionate about Sports/Casino would be a plus.
- Dynamic personality, motivated, flexible and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- The ability to present ideas and recommendations for business.
- Negotiation skills.
- Full proficiency in the German and/or Hungarian language is considered an asset.
What we offer:
- Funding for training and self-development.
- One month of remote work from abroad per year.
- Fruit, snacks and Monday breakfasts.
- Private Hospital and Clinic Health Insurance.
- Relocation aid.
- Gym/Travel Allowances.