JUNIOR CONTENT EDITOR
Full-time / Malta
The Content Editor will work on developing and implementing content in line with the company’s Marketing Strategy, working with wider members of the team to ensure all work is carried out in excellence and in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for daily basis content duties, such as implementing Casino, Live Casino and Sportsbook promotions, game releases, game descriptions, images, and new site content.
- Assisting in Casino and Sportsbook related translations with the copywriters, translation agencies, freelancers and in house translators and be responsible that all content is of high quality and delivered in a timely manner.
- Translations of International Casino and Sportsbook in the mother language when required.
- Assisting with bigger projects such as implementing new functionalities and tools.
- Ad hoc additional projects or training as required by manager.
- Act in the best interests of the Company at all times and shall follow instructions from the Company’s management for any matters connected to the carrying out of employee duties.
- Fluency (both spoken and written) in English. Additional languages would be considered an asset.
- Impeccable language skills, including spelling and vocabulary knowledge.
- Previous experience of providing high-quality professional translation and interpretation services is an asset.
- Capacity to take ownership of a range of translation tasks, demonstrating initiative and ability to manage work with agility under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and quickly to produce high quality work requiring minimal oversight or correction.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and to work in an efficient way.
- Problem solving attitude.
- Previous experience in the iGaming industry is an advantage.
What we offer:
We look for accountable and reliable candidates who are drivers of change within this industry, who look for a challenge and work well within a team environment.
As a company we in turn pride ourselves in offering more than just a 'job'. We offer a space for learning, career development and an environment whereby every person has a voice.
If this is what you are looking for, we look forward to receiving your CV!