JUNIOR CRM EXECUTIVE
Full-time / Malta
EnergyCasino is one of the fastest-growing gaming businesses in the world. With innovative casino entertainment experiences and first-class customer service, we always aim to give our players the best gambling experience in the industry. We believe it’s possible to provide world-class service while enjoying a fun, multicultural working environment where everybody’s opinion matters.
We are now looking for a bright, creative and motivated individual to join our CRM team, who will be assisting the CRM Manager in the creation of innovative campaigns and execution of daily CRM operational tasks
- Collaborating with the CRM Managers, Content and Customer Service to ensure smooth campaign execution and minimum campaign-related customer contacts.
- Setting up and test all send-outs (email, SMS, onsite inbox) around global and local promotions.
- Setting up casino tournaments and bonus offers and ensure they are launched on time and scheduled as requested.
- Managing prize payouts in regard to CRM promotions such as cash and bonuses.
- Being the first point of contact for campaign-related queries raised by the Customer Service Team.
- Improving email templates ensuring they are aligned with the company and product branding guidelines.
- Testing and giving feedback on any new back office development releases.
- Being the go-to expert for advice on CRM promotional tools and bonus functionalities.
- Identifying gaps in current tool capabilities and suggest/request improvements.
- Collaborating with the Design Team for any ad-hoc creative asset requirements, when needed.
- Monitoring send-out performance, advise on testing new offers and communication channels, to optimize performance.
- Creating Standard Operating Procedure documents when needed.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations and legislation.
- Other additional duties as required.
- Genuine interest in online gaming and/or online gaming knowledge is necessary.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience of working in a marketing / CRM team is considered a plus.
- Experience of using customer segmentation and email marketing tools is considered a plus.
- Attention to detail and capabilities to multitask.
- Desire to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
What we offer:
- Funding for training and self-development.
- One month of remote work from abroad per year.
- Fruit, snacks and Monday breakfasts.
- Company taxi for late shifts.
- Private Hospital and Clinic Health Insurance.
- Relocation aid.
- Gym/Travel Allowances.