JUNIOR LIVE CASINO COORDINATOR
Full-time / Malta
We are now looking to recruit a Junior Live Casino Coordinator to join our dynamic international Team of one of the leading online iGaming Operators, located in sunny Malta!
As a Junior Live Casino Coordinator, you will be assisting Live Casino Manager and take ownership of end-to-end campaign planning, and keeping track of Live Casino visibility on site, such as banners and promotion pages.
- Assisting Live Casino Manager in the creation of innovative campaigns, as well as execution of daily live casino operational tasks with focus on a timely delivery.
- Taking ownership of end-to-end campaign planning, from idea generation and briefing & resource allocation to analysis, reporting and optimization – on budget & on time.
- Responsible for driving the Casino brand vision into action as it relates to CRM and retention activity of our Casino players.
- Constantly evaluating the campaigns you are running taking a “test, learn & optimize” approach in order to improve efficiency and ROI.
- Assisting and following up with other department teams on any Live Casino queries or issues that may arise including being a point of contact for second-line escalations from Customer Support.
- Keeping track of Live Casino visibility on site, such as banners and promotion pages.
- Using internal and external tools and back offices to credit Live Casino bonuses to eligible customers. This may require working outside office hours and/or at weekends.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure that all Casino campaigns and the player experience are fully optimized.
- Previous experience with Live Casino and live casino games is considered a plus.
- Previous experience with online gaming is considered a plus.
- Keen eye for details and an analytical mind.
- Highly organized, creative, and a reliable team player.
- Dynamic personality, motivated, flexible and able to meet deadlines.
- A person who understands the principles of CRM and marketing requirements.
- Strives to meet targets and deadlines.
What we offer:
- Very attractive remuneration
- Benefits such as Health Insurance and child sick leave amongst others
- International work environment
- Opportunity to travel and attend international gaming exhibitions & events