Full-time / Malta
We are now looking to recruit a KYC Analyst to join our dynamic international Team of one of the leading online iGaming Operators, located in sunny Malta!
- Manage the verification process by vetting due KYC documents for both UK and MGA markets.
- Request and Verify Identification Documents received from players.
- Screen Credit Cards, utility bills and bank statements.
- Monitor and prevent Fraudulent activity related to the KYC process.
- Actively follow industry legislation related to KYC.
- Keep the document queue to a minimum to provide an efficient KYC journey for the players.
- Assist risk team in verifying Source of Wealth and Source of Funds for High-Risk players.
- Requesting KYC in relation to Affordability requirements.
- Assist Payments and Fraud Management as required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work within defined procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to demonstrate and work on own initiative.
- Accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Excellent team player.
- Previous iGaming experience would be an asset
What we offer:
We look for accountable and reliable candidates who look for a challenge and work well within a team environment.
As a company we in turn pride ourselves in offering more than just a 'job'. We offer a space for learning, career development and an environment whereby every person has a voice.
If this is what you are looking for, we look forward to receiving your CV!