Full-time / Malta
We are currently looking for an Operations Manager to join our leadership team.
As the Operations Manager you will be reporting to the Chief Operations Officer and will be in charge of providing inspired leadership towards the operations of a number of key departments within our organisation, which will involve making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as developing and implementing operational policies and procedures. Moreover, you will also be assisting in promoting a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
- Support the management team to ensure smooth daily operations within Company departments.
- Provide inspired leadership for these departments and aid in implementing changes necessary.
- Develop, streamline, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Cooperate with the HR Department on recruiting efforts as may be necessary.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing as required.
- Work with Senior Managers to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Ensure adequate communication efforts are offered across all the company, and action items are followed up efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Support ongoing business projects into key areas of interest.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations such as but not limited to: charitable organisations.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Operations Management, Project Management, Strategic Management, Business Management, or similar.
- Experience in compliance, risk, payment and fraud, as well as RG within the gambling industry.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- In-depth knowledge of project management and strategic planning.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Solid understanding of financial management, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Experience with budgets and financial reports, and monitoring expenses.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to promote efficiency toward achieving business objectives and profitability.
- Advanced knowledge of best business practices.
- Have previously worked on developing company policies, and monitoring compliance and performance.
What we offer:
- Very attractive remuneration
- Benefits such as medical care, sports card and insurance
- International work environment