EnergyCasino is currently looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join our team.
In this role you will be supporting the Operations function and will be responsible for monitoring, detecting and actioning changes. You will be working closely with Management and various cross functional teams in Malta, to understand and define current problems and opportunities as well as support the successful implementation of our strategic initiatives.
- Identifying areas of improvement and leading process and system improvement initiatives.
- Collaborating closely with operational teams in order to successfully understand and deliver business’ needs, performing root cause analysis of problems when necessary.
- Producing detailed, high quality documentation including project terms of reference, presentations, business requirement documents, and so on.
- Assisting stakeholders in prioritizing business requirements.
- Working closely with product owners and technical teams, situated in Malta, to ensure common understanding, agreement and effective implementation of projects.
- Performing user acceptance testing ensuring solutions fit the scope and business purpose.
- Maintaining an effective and transparent communication flow between all stakeholders to ensure their needs are adequately prioritized and providing regular status reports.
- Developing lasting relationships with business users, domain specialists and tech teams.
- Other necessary requirements and tasks set out by management.
- Occasional business travel may be required as part of this role
- Preferable recognisable qualification in Business Analysis or Project Management.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a Business Analyst, Project Management or similar role.
- Fluency (both spoken and written) in English and Polish languages are a must.
- Ability to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
- Expert time management skills.
- Effective team player who is dedicated to the success of the team and the department as a whole.
- Ability to influence without authority.
- Resilience and agility to work under pressure and adapt seamlessly to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in the iGaming industry is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Very attractive remuneration.
- International and youthful working environment.
- Chance to be part of a growing team and a dynamic business.
- Opportunity to travel and attend international gaming exhibitions & events
If this is what you are looking for, we look forward to receiving your CV!