RESPONSIBLE GAMING COORDINATOR
Full-time / Malta
- Monitoring new registrations for cases of underage gambling and reporting such cases.
- Monitoring players who requested self-exclusion based on reports in the system.
- Close monitoring and reporting of customers trying to break the self-exclusion agreement, in particular, if participants are attempting to log in or register a new account.
- Close monitoring and reporting of customers who report gambling problems.
- Preparing and conducting training in the field of RG for employees within the Payments and Customer Support Departments.
- Actively supporting customers service agents in cases related to responsible gambling.
- Actively responding to customers correspondence and complaints related to Responsible Gambling.
- Assisting RG Manager in updating policies related to Responsible Gambling on website.
- Assisting RG Manager in assessing marketing materials or products.
- Assisting RG Manager in monitoring UK national online multi-operator self-exclusion scheme.
- Evidencing actions taken by RG Department for decisions related to RG cases.
- Checking IT functions are constantly compatible with our license requirements.
- Assessing high-value clients for risk and performing Customer Due Diligence checks on problematic players.
- Performing web functionality checks, testing new developments and any ad hoc tasks that may arise.
- Conducting daily, weekly and monthly RG checks and assisting in spreading the social responsibility culture throughout the daily operations.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office.
- Experience working within Responsible Gaming or similar role.
- Extensive knowledge of the Gaming industry.
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to demonstrate strong dispute resolution skills.
- Strong team player.
- Patient and diplomatic.
What we offer:
We look for accountable and reliable candidates who are drivers of change within this industry, who look for a challenge and work well within a team environment.
As a company we in turn pride ourselves in offering more than just a 'job'. We offer a space for learning, career development and an environment whereby every person has a voice.
If this is what you are looking for, we look forward to receiving your CV!