Full-time / Malta
EnergyCasino is currently looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) Manager to join our Marketing team! As a SEO/SEM Manager you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEO/SEM strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of our business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business' growth and success.
- Planning, developing and implementing our SEO strategy.
- Working towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization.
- Regularly performing thorough keywords research.
- Identifying key SEO KPIs.
- Monitoring redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs.
- Preparing and presenting reports regularly.
- Identifying our buyer persona to better target identified audiences.
- Identifying problems and deficiency and implementing solutions in a timely manner.
- Suggesting improvements in process and productivity optimization.
- Collaborating with web developers and marketing team.
- Staying up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices.
- Planning, purchasing and optimization of advertising campaigns ordered, among others Google Ads, Facebook Ads and others.
- Monitoring the effects of commissioned campaigns based on statistical data.
- Configuration of analytical tools (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager).
- Website audit for correct data collection.
- Monitoring competition activities.
- Cooperation with the SEO department.
- 2 years of experience as SEO Manager or similar role.
- 3 years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy.
- Proven success in SEO.
- 2 years of experience web analytics, marketing, and business development.
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods.
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- MA in marketing or similar relevant field.
- Native level of the English language would be considered an asset.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Benefits such as Health Insurance and child sick leave, amongst others.
- International work environment.
- Opportunity to travel and attend international gaming exhibitions & events.