SOCIAL MEDIA AND PR SPECIALIST
Full-time / Malta
EnergyCasino is one of the fastest-growing gaming businesses in the world. With innovative casino entertainment experiences and first-class customer service, we always aim to give our players the best gambling experience in the industry. We believe it’s possible to provide world-class service while enjoying a fun, multicultural working environment where everybody’s opinion matters.
Now we're looking for a Social Media and PR Specialist who will be responsible for planning and implementing the company’s social media strategy in ways that promote our business, values and mission. As our Social Media and PR Specialist you will also be responsible for maintaining media relations and promotional activities.
- Developing, implementing and managing our social media strategy.
- Formulating PR plans and strategies.
- Enhancing the company’s voice and presence through online and offline channels.
- Managing and overseeing social media content.
- Measuring the success of social media campaigns.
- Working closely with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Communicating with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Cooperating with our content writers to create engaging press releases, speeches and other PR copy.
- Leading survey initiatives and analyzing public opinion.
- Planning and supervising company's events, fairs, conferences, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in business English.
- Proven experience as a Social Media Specialist, Public Relations Specialist or similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Experience in project management and execution of PR campaigns, events and/or initiatives.
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
What we offer:
- Funding for training and self-development.
- One month of remote work from abroad per year.
- Fruit, snacks and Monday breakfasts.
- Private Hospital and Clinic Health Insurance.
- Relocation aid.
- Gym/Travel Allowances.