SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE INTERN
We are looking for a creative, forward-thinking, and organized social media person who will make the most of his talent to increase the visibility of the company in social media. Your passion for social media as a communications tool will result in the adoption and implementation of social media best practices across all channels.
- Create and implement social media marketing plans and editorial calendars.
- Build company social media pages and profiles.
- Manage social media content- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video, and HTML).
- Conduct research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Define the most important social media KPIs.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the following.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing and follows the industry’s marketing restrictions.
- Measure the success of social media campaigns.
- Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Assist with crisis management, negative reviews, and general communication.
- Moderate and check all user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies.
- Continuously improve by tracking and analyzing the appropriate social data, insights and best practices to positively affect future outcomes.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation and coordinate actions.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- Bachelor Degree or currently undergoing studies in Marketing, Communication, or related field.
- Proven social media experience including planning and managing content.
- Solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content.
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude with multitasking and time management skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks.
What we offer:
As a company we in turn pride ourselves in offering more than just a 'job'. We offer a space for learning, career development and an environment whereby every person has a voice.
If this is what you are looking for, we look forward to receiving your CV!