SPANISH CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
Full-time / Malta
EnergyCasino is one of the fastest-growing gaming businesses in the world. With innovative casino entertainment experiences and first-class customer service, we always aim to give our players the best gambling experience in the industry. We believe it’s possible to provide world-class service while enjoying a fun, multicultural working environment where everybody’s opinion matters.
We’re now looking for a Spanish Speaking Customer Support agent to join our growing Customer Support team. If you love helping people and are customer-centric, we want to meet you! As a Customer Service Representative you have to be able to put yourself in the customers' shoes and remain helpful, patient, positive and cheerful.
- Responding promptly and effectively to incoming customer enquiries through various channels including live chat, phone and email.
- Building and developing customer relationship.
- Ensuring that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
- Giving feedback on recurring customer issues Team Leader/Shift Leader and relevant internal departments.
- Contributing to the ongoing development and improvement of the customer experience.
- Supporting implementations of new products, processes and policies.
- Contributing towards successful achievement Customer Support KPI’s as well as your own individual productivity and agent satisfaction targets.
- Achieving high levels of first-call resolution for all customer contacts.
- Performing translations for the Customer Support Department and any other department in the company as required.
- Excellent communication skills in business English and a native level in Spanish language (both spoken and written).
- Strong computer skills and experience working within a similar office based position.
- Problem solving skills and customer focus skills.
- Patience, empathy, flexibility.
- Ability to perform under pressure and ‘’can do’’ attitude.
- Strong team player.
- Online gaming experience would be an asset.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration.
- Benefits such as Health Insurance and child sick leave, amongst others.
- International work environment.