In the light of the requirements under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR), we kindly inform you that:
- The data controller of the personal data of our employees, associates and persons applying for employment is Probe Investments Limited, having its registered address at Level 4, 109, Sir William Reid Street, GRZ 1033 Gzira, Malta.
- The personal data that we are provided with is used by us only for the following purposes: recruitment processes, the performance of our duties arising from the provisions of the law relating to employing workers and establishing cooperation and, potentially, also for the purpose of establishing, pursuing and defending claims made against us.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data by us are: the provisions of the law, the legal duty that is imposed upon us (art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR) in the event of recruitment, in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract and to perform a contract (art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR). We can also process data based on our legitimate interests pursued by the controller consisting in establishing, pursuing or defending against claims in proceedings before courts or public authorities(art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
- We can make our employees' personal data available to entities and bodies to which we are obligated to transfer the data under the provisions of the law, as well as entities which render services on our behalf that are necessary to conduct business (e.g. accounting, legal services, services related to benefits with respect to medical care, insurance and access to recreational facilities etc.).
- We will only keep personal data stored for as long as is reasonably necessary to carry out the purposes and legal obligations outlined in this clause.
In the case of recruitment - we will keep your personal data for the entire recruitment period and up to 24 months after its completion for future recruitment efforts.
- You have the right to: access your personal data, rectification, erasure, restrict processing, make a complaint to a supervisory authority, and the right to transfer the data. The consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time. However, it does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. In case of recruitment, withdrawing the consent will make it impossible for us to take your application documents under advisement.
- For the purpose of performance of the rights related to personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com.